Read how to submit your invoice and how to ensure that payment is not delayed.
Invoices should be sent by e-mail in a .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is meant only for the receipt and processing of invoices. For processing purposes, please send only one invoice per email.
To prevent payment of an invoice being delayed due to lack of necessary information, it is important that you state the following data on the invoice:
- Billing address of the university:
Attn. Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC)
Rapenburg 70, 2311 EZ Leiden
P.O. box 9500, 2300 RA Leiden
- The 10-digit SAP-order number or the Purchase Order (PO) number
- Name of the person responsible for placing the order
- The VAT number of the university:
For suppliers within the EU NL 00.19.35.549 B01
For suppliers outside of the EU NL 18.104.22.1682 B01
- Your invoice must comply with legal invoice requirements at all times. See requirements set by the Dutch tax authorities;