Coronavirus: information for students, staff and visitors.
The coronavirus measures have largely been lifted, but this does not mean that the virus has gone. On this page, you will see the measures that still apply and other information on coronavirus.
A number of measures are still in place to prevent the spread of the virus. Please stick to the following rules.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Symptoms? Stay at home and do a test.
- Make sure there is plenty of fresh air.
- Get vaccinated and boosted.
Please note: other rules may apply in the LUMC buildings because of patient care. For more information, see the LUMC page.
Do you want to know more about coronavirus? For more information see Rijksoverheid.nl.