Support and advice
The Diversity & Inclusion Expertise Office advises the faculties, expertise centres and policy administrations regarding diversity and inclusion. Furthermore, the D&I Expertise Office regularly consults with administrators, portfolio holders, faculty diversity coordinators and diversity officers, sounding boards, committees and networks in the area of diversity and inclusion within the university.
Training courses provide direct support to create awareness and to develop skills necessary for actually realising an inclusive learning and working environment. The D&I Expertise Office closely collaborates with the HR department and ICLON. Tailor-made training courses can be provided upon request.
- UTQ module Inclusive education
- The active bystander
- Implicit bias in talent management and assessment processes: become aware of your own biases
- Interactive lecture 'Brown Eyes Blue Eyes'
- Culture Clash
- Beyond the labels
- Intercultural competences for lecturers and supervisors
- Argumentation training for lecturers and supervisors
The Diversity & Inclusion Expertise Office organises an annual symposium for all students and staff with lectures and workshops, in order to promote expertise and awareness and to come together as a community.
- Symposium (22 January)
- Presentation Edray Goins: Notes from the Diary of a Black Mathematician
- Closing panel (26 January)