Support and advice
The Diversity & Inclusion Expertise Office advises the faculties, expertise centres and policy administrations regarding diversity and inclusion. Furthermore, the D&I Expertise Office regularly consults with administrators, portfolio holders, faculty diversity coordinators and diversity officers, sounding boards, committees and networks in the area of diversity and inclusion within the university.
Training courses are designed to provide direct support for raising awareness and developing the skills needed to effectively achieve an inclusive learning and working environment. The Diversity and Inclusion Expertise Office works closely with the HRM department and ICLON. Custom-made training courses can also be offered on request.
For questions about the training courses, please contact: email@example.com
Examples of training courses for staff
- Implicit bias, diversity and inclusion (Basic)
- Recruitment and selection (Basic or Plus)
- Interactive lecture: Brown Eyes, Blue Eyes
- Abrasive conversations
- Looking beyond labels
- Intercultural competences for lecturers and supervisors
- Argumentation training for lecturers and supervisors
The Diversity & Inclusion Expertise Office organises an annual symposium for all students and staff with lectures and workshops, in order to promote expertise and awareness and to come together as a community.
- Symposium (22 January)
- Presentation Edray Goins: Notes from the Diary of a Black Mathematician
- Closing panel (26 January)