Governance and Global Affairs
The programmes offered by the Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs in The Hague are closely linked to the defining image of The Hague as a city of international justice, peace and security as well as the centre of Dutch public administration and international governance.
The number of students in the Hague has been growing steadily and fast in the past few years, from 800 in 2010 to more than 3000 by the end of 2015.
The faculty offers a Dutch Bachelor’s Degree programme in Public Administration, consisting of the tracks:
English speaking students can to enroll to
- Bachelor's programme Liberal Arts and Sciences at Leiden University College The Hague
- Bachelor's programme Security Studies
- The honours track Honours College Governance and Global Affairs for Bachelor students that like to be challenged, next to the curriculum.
Our Bachelor curriculum is focussed on entrepreneurship, global affairs, government and society, and security, safety and justice.
Our Master Programmes consist of:
- Public Administration, consisting of the tracks
- Management of the Public Sector
- Crisis and Security Management
- International Relations and Diplomacy (advanced)
- Cyber Security (executive)
The Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs is a place where students, researchers, but also professionals get together. The faculty’s Centre for Professional Learning offers an extensive range of training programmes and courses for highly educated professionals with careers in both private and public domains. In addition, the faculty regularly organises master classes, summer schools, lectures and seminars.
The Executive Master's programme Cyber Security is designed for highly educated professionals (computer scientists, lawyers, policy makers) with several years of professional experience in and/or affinity with issues in the field of cyber security.
The complete range of available courses consolidates the faculty as an internationally renowned academic knowledge centre.