Erasmus+ at Leiden University
Internationalisation is an important part of the mission and vision of Leiden University. The Erasmus+ programme, an initiative of the European Commission, makes a substantial contribution to this goal. Erasmus+ provides grants for educational projects with partners within and outside Europe, as well as well facilitating international student and staff exchange. In this web dossier you can find an overview of Leiden University’s Erasmus+ projects.
Internationalisation contributes to a safe, healthy, sustainable, prosperous and just world and prepares students for our ever-globalising society. This is why Leiden University welcomes international researchers and students and promotes international exchange and cooperation.
Get inspired by Leiden University’s Erasmus+ projects!
- Learn more about how Leiden University fosters internationalisation through Erasmus+
- Get in touch with project coordinators to find out more about specific cooperation projects
- Find out how to initiate your own project as a Leiden University staff member
Note that the situation for exchange and other Erasmus+ activities is currently different due to Covid-19. For the latest information about measures at our University, please visit the Leiden University Coronavirus website.
Erasmus+ programmes in higher education
- International Credit Mobility (cooperation with partner countries, outside Europe)
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
- Strategic Partnerships
- Capacity Building
- Knowledge- & Sector Skills Alliances
- Jean Monnet
- Erasmus+ for exchange within Europe (cooperation with programme countries)
On this website, you can read more about Leiden University projects. For general information about Erasmus+ and its different programmes, please visit the Erasmus+ website of the European Commission, or the Dutch National Agency (erasmusplus.nl).