Leiden University Centre for Digital Humanities
Links to various Digital Humanities organizations and resources, mainly in English.
- Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations
- European Association for Digital Humanities
- Global Outlook::Digital Humanities: globaloutlookdh.org/
- Digital Research Infrastructure for the Digital Humanities
- Digging into Data
- Netherlands Network for Humanities, Social Sciences and Technology
- Centre for Digital Humanities (Amsterdam University): centrefordigitalhumanities.nl/
- King’s Digital Laboratory (King’s College London)
- UCL Centre for Digital Humanities (University College London)
- Göttingen Centre for Digital Humanities
- Ghent Centre for Digital Humanities
- Groningen Centre for Digital Humanities (University of Groningen)
DH Blogs by Organizations
- Digital Humanities Now: digitalhumanitiesnow.org/
Digital Humanities Now aggregates digital humanities content that is published on various blogs across the internet. They provide links to job postings, funding opportunities, calls for papers, and more.
A German blog that posts calls for papers, among other things.
- Digital Humanities: Works in Progress: wip.cch.kcl.ac.uk/
A blog outlining ongoing projects at King’s College.
- UCLDH Centre for Digital Humanities Blog: blogs.ucl.ac.uk/dh/
A blog offering posts on news in DH at UCL.
- National Library of the Netherlands DH Blog
- Digital Humanities Lab Denmark: dighumlab.com/blog/
DH Blogs by Individual Scholars
- Miriam Posner’s Blog: miriamposner.com/blog/
Miriam Posner blogs about her research and provides tutorials and pedagogical advice related to the digital humanities
- The Dragonfly’s Gaze
A blog by Cristof Schöch focused on computational text analysis.
- The Stone and the Shell
Ted Underwood’s blog, focused on his research in literary history.
- Sapping Attention: sappingattention.blogspot.com/
Ben Schmidt blogs about large debates within the digital humanities, including both digital history and literary studies.
- Bethany Nowviskie’s Blog: nowviskie.org/
Bethany Nowviskie blogs about methods, infrastructure, and the digital humanities
- The Scottbot Irregular: scottbot.net/
ieingart blogs about network analysis, the history of science, and academic life.
- "Gravitation program The Multilingualism Laboratory - Complete bibliography and abstract". PDF Here ►