Leiden University Centre for Digital Humanities
Staff members and affiliates of the Leiden University Centre for Digital Humanities are involved with a variety of digital research projects. Some of them are featured below:
- Detecting cross-linguistic Syntactic Differences Automatically (DeSDA).
- Exploring new methods in comparing sign language corpora: analysing cross-linguistic variation in the lexicon.
- The Digital Humanities Student Network (DH/SN).
- Small Grants Research Projects which is always followed by researchers reporting on their projects in the Pilot Research Symposium - see Past events.
- Streaming the Past.
- LUCDH Affiliated Researchers - Digital Projects.