Leiden University Centre for Digital Humanities
LUCDH presents a lunchtime talk once a month on recent research in Digital Humanities and AI. All Leiden University staff and students are welcome to attend. And we hope you can join us in person in the Digital Lab, PJ Veth 1.07.
If you cannot attend in person, then we livestream via our LUCDH Events channel on Kaltura - ask us for the link. Lectures are announced via our website, newsletter, Twitter. Please register so we can keep you updated of any scheduling changes - you can register either with the specific sign-up form or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023-2024 Lunchtime Speaker Series of Lectures in Digital Humanites
- 10 Oct - Dr. Yann Ryan on 'What Use are Networks Anyway? Using Statistical Models to Understand Patterns in the Early Modern Book Trade'
- 7 Nov - Dr. Mike Preuss
- 19 Dec (new date) - Dr. Gijs Wijnholds
- 13 Feb - Keerthi Sridharan Vaidehi (PhD)
- 5 March - Dr. Rogier Creemers and Vincent Brussee (PhD) on 'Digital Humanities for Contemporary Policy Research - the Case of China'
- 16 April - Corine Geeritsen (PhD)
- 14 May - Aron van de Pol (PhD)