Leiden Institute of Physics
Leiden Institute of Physics regularly has vacancies for staff, postdocs and PhD positions.
Postdocs and PhD positions
In the framework of the Dutch ‘sectorplans’, LION is or will be hiring for the following positions:
- Synthetic soft active matter (deadline passed)
- Biological soft active matter (deadline passed)
- Cosmology with Gravitational waves (Review started 1 December)
- Nanoscale electrochemistry (to appear; spring 2020)
- Engineered quantum materials (to appear; spring 2020)
- Quantum computer applications (to appear; spring 2020)
All positions will be on the Tenure Track level (Assistant Professor), although appointments at associate or full professor level may be considered for outstanding candidates.