Master's admission and application
Find out how to apply for one of Leiden University’s master's programmes by following our step-by step guide in the application and admission section. We look forward to receiving your application!
Step-by step guide
This guide clearly explains the steps you need to take to apply, and the subsequent admission process.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
Every programme at Leiden University has its own entry requirements, application procedure and deadlines. Find out how to apply for your programme by following the step-by step guide in the application and admission section of each programme.
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.
FAQs coronavirus and International Admissions
Are you applying to Leiden University as an international student? Below you will find the answers to frequently asked questions about admission and application in relations to coronavirus developments.