Along with your application, you will need to submit a variety of documents. This information only applies to students who need to submit an application for admission. If you have a diploma that grants you automatic admission to a bachelor’s programme, you won’t need to submit additional documents.
Required application documents
- a copy of a valid passport or European ID card
- a Dutch residence permit (if applicable)
- a CV (résumé)
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts
- Digital copies are required initially. Once you have been admitted, we will tell you how to submit certified copies to the Admissions Office.
- Documents must be in the original language and accompanied by official translations if they are not in English, Dutch, German or French.
- If you have not yet completed your study programme, state your expected graduation date and submit copies of all transcripts obtained to date.
- International Baccalaureate students are advised to also submit their predicted grades.
- European Baccalaureate students should indicate the subjects in which they will take their written and oral examinations.
- Colloquium doctum applicants must also submit transcripts from any uncompleted study programmes.
Language proficiency information
You can apply before you obtain the results of your language exam. If you are admitted, it will be on condition of the result being good enough.
To find out if any additional application documents are required, check the programme-specific information.