Institute of Environmental Sciences (CML)
How to get there
Route descriptions to CML by public transport or car
by public transport
CML is located near Central Station Leiden. Walking distance: 20 minutes (not a very scenic route). Buses from Central Station to
- Bus 30 direction Katwijk, to bus stop 'Verbeekstraat'
- Bus 31 direction Katwijk, to bus stop 'Verbeekstraat'
- Bus 38 direction Katwijk, to bus stóp 'Verbeekstraat'
- Bus 221 direction Noordwijk, to bus stop 'Plesmanlaan' (in the morning only)
- Bus 250 direction Lisse, to bus stop 'Verbeekstraat'
or see website of Arriva (Bus Company)
or further information about public transport in the Netherlands:
use the Public Transport Journey Planner (Dutch).
by car from A44
by car from A4
Take exit 'Zoeterwoude Dorp', follow the signs 'Leiden-Zuid' until you are on the Churchilllaan/Dr. Lelylaan, follow this road to the end. Turn right, take a second right, and then turn left at the sign 'Bio-Sciencepark'. The first building on your left hand side is 'Van Steenisgebouw'.
Unfortunately there are no parking spots at the Van Steenis building. Please ask your contact person to arrange a visitors day-card for parking.