Leiden University Medical Center
Education in the LUMC
Welcome! If you are about to start, I'm sure you will have many questions: what will LUMC education look like in the future? How will the introduction start? And what do you need to know about the corona measures within the LUMC buildings? Below we list where you can find more information, and what the latest announcements are.
- EL CID ( One and only Leiden Committee Introduction Days)
You can now sign up for the EL CID-week: the introduction programme for all first-year students in Leiden.
Staying 1.5 metres apart
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.
Starting your education
- Starting your master Biomedical Sciences
- Starting your master Vitality & Ageing
- Studying for prospective students, what will that look like?
Read more about the measures taken before you start your studies, housing arrangements and news about what the university is preparing for all students.
Education and measures in LUMC
Here you can find the latest information on the Corona measures which applicable at the LUMC and Leiden University:
- Read the measures the LUMC has implemented for students.
- Read the general precautionary measures of Leiden University here.
Follow the study association Medical Faculty Leiden Students (M.F.L.S.) on the following channels: