Leiden University Medical Center
Education in the LUMC
Welcome to LUMC! As you start you will probably have many questions: What will education in LUMC look like? What do you need to know about the corona-measures within the LUMC buildings? Below we list where you can find more information, and what the latest updates are on the measures.
Education and measures in LUMC
This page is regularly updated with the latest information on the Corona measures.
- Be aware that the LUMC, as a Medical Center, might have different - stricter measures than other faculties.
Below are the links to measures that apply university-wide or are regulated per study programme.
- Corona measures directly related to LUMC students [pdf]
- Always do the corona check before you go to university. Answer the five questions on this checklist![pdf]
- Latest Coronavirus updates
- Read the general precautionary measures of Leiden University.
- Read the FAQ's for International Students
Starting your education
- Starting your master's Biomedical Sciences
- Starting your master's Population Health Management
- Starting your master's Vitality & Ageing
- Studying for prospective students, what will that look like?
Read more about the measures taken before you start your studies, housing arrangements and news about what the university is preparing for all students.
Follow the study association Medical Faculty Leiden Students (M.F.L.S.) on the following channels: