Vitality and Ageing (MSc)
Discover the colorful careers of a greying society with the masters Vitality and Ageing. Become an expert on healthy ageing, co-creation, innovation and health management of an ageing population.
Deadline applications Vitality and Ageing: 15 April
Start your application procedure now on Studielink!
Upcoming Events Master Vitality and Ageing
The masters organises various information activities where you can chat with students, alumni, follow lectures and meet the staff. Find out more about our upcoming events:
Would you like to know more about the our events, check out the information activities.
Master Vitality and Ageing
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.
What does this master’s programme entail?
There’s more to growing old gracefully than staying as healthy as you can for as long as you can. For example, maintaining your independence and continued participation in valuable social activities are equally as important. When it comes to getting old, our internationally oriented master’s programme will equip you with the kind of knowledge and dedicated academic skills that will enable you to enhance the lives of our senior citizens. Your expertise in the area of ageing will be enriched in three main areas: biological, individual and societal. As no other, you will be primed to play a key role in improving the future of our ageing society.
Read more about our Vitality and Ageing master's programme.
Why do the Master Vitality and Ageing in Leiden?
- The master’s Vitality and Ageing is a unique interdisciplinary programme combining various perspectives on ageing as the biology of healthy ageing, public health, and healthcare management.
- You will become an expert in health management of an ageing population. In addition to the knowledge on the ageing perspectives you will receive extensive training in Academic Development, Communication in Science and Research and Evidence.
- The master’s is appreciated by its students for the personalised study methods and small interdisciplinary set up. Students with various Bachelor backgrounds study together in small groups with extensive guidance from top lectures.
Will the Master Vitality and Ageing suit you?
- Do you have a background and experience in healthcare?
- Do you want to both broaden and deepen your knowledge of the biological, individual and societal aspects of vitality and ageing?
- Do you want to study in a highly international and interdisciplinary environment?
- Do you want to play a key role in improving the future of our ageing society?
All or mostly yesses? Then the Master Vitality and Ageing in Leiden is exactly what you are looking for! Read more about the entry requirements for the master Vitality and Ageing.