Will you be studying in Leiden University in The Hague? If so, join in the HOP introduction week and get acquainted with the city and its student life.
What is The HOP?
The HOP –The Hague Orientation Programme – is an international introduction week for Leiden University students studying at Campus The Hague. Join us on your new journey in the city of peace and justice! During a five-day, festive and varied programme you’ll be able to get to know your new home and the student life that awaits you.
Why should you participate in The HOP?
The HOP is the perfect way to kick off your student life in The Hague because:
- You’ll meet many new people and make lots of new friends.
- Enthusiastic mentors will soon have you feeling at home in The Hague.
- You’ll get acquainted with your study programme, the University and all the student initiatives.
- Together with your fellow students, you’ll be introduced to the city’s nightlife.
- It’s a varied programme with fantastic parties and great days on the beach.
The Official HOPweek Aftermovie
Due to the selected cookie settings, we cannot show this video here.Watch the video on the original website or
When is The HOP?
The HOP takes place before the beginning of the academic year. In 2023 this will be from Monday 21 up to and including Friday 25 August. If you’ve registered to follow a programme using Study Link, you will automatically receive an email inviting you to register for this introduction week.
Want to know more about The HOP?
Do you have any questions or would you like more information?