Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Information for international staff and students

Are you an international student looking for a non-degree programme at Leiden University? Or are you an international staff member, interested in an exchange with Leiden University?

Information about non-degree programmes at Leiden University

Are you a student and are you interested in following an exchange or study abroad period at our university? Check whether your own university has an exchange agreement with Leiden. Then go to the Study Abroad / Exchange page for more information about studying at our university.

Are you looking for an opportunity to do a (research) internship? There is a limited number of options at our university. Contact the internship supervisor and exchange coordinator of your own university well in advance.

Information about Erasmus+ staff exchange with Leiden University

Staff exchange with Leiden University within the framework of Erasmus+ generally takes place on the basis of existing relationships. Please contact your colleague directly at our university if you have any questions about this. Unfortunately we cannot usually answer general applications.

Information about establishing Erasmus+ partnerships

The partnership that you might wish to establish can involve the entire University, a single faculty or just one specific study programme. Within the European Union, Leiden University has partnerships with other universities in the Erasmus+ programme. If students or staff wish to spend time at a university that does not participate in the Erasmus+ programme, an individual partnership agreement will have to be created. If the planned partnership is University-wide, you should contact the International Relations department of Student and Educational Affairs (SEA) for advice. However, if the partnership is only between specific faculties, please ask your faculty’s international exchange coordinator for assistance.

This website uses cookies.  More information.