Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Diploma and Academic transcript

Prospective employers sometimes request a certified copy of your diploma or your academic transcript. These certified copies can be provided by the University. You can also apply to the University for advice on having your diploma translated.


If an employer wants to verify whether a (potential) employee has graduated from Leiden University, they can contact Leiden University via info@leidenuniv.nl. The university will only provide this information if the person concerned has given written permission for this.

This website uses cookies.  More information.