Alexandre Afonso geeft vakken over openbaar beleid, georganiseerde belangen, globalisatie en onderzoeksmethoden.
Meer informatie is te vinden op de Engelse pagina.
- Roeth L, Afonso A., Spies & D (2017), The impact of Populist Radical Right Parties on socio-economic policies, European Political Science Review .
- Afonso A. (2 mei 2017), France votes on Sunday. Can an “enemy of the Republic” pull off a victory?, Monkey Cage Blog.
- Afonso A. & Devitt C. (2016), Comparative Political Economy and International Migration, Socio-Economic Review 14(3): 591-613.
- Afonso A. (2016), Varieties of Academic Labour Markets in Europe, PS: Political Science and Politics 49(4): 816-821.
- Afonso A. (2016), Freer Labour Markets, More Rules? How Transnational Labour Mobility Can Strengthen Collective Bargaining, 32: 159-182.
- Afonso A & Papadopoulos Y (2015), How the Populist Radical Right Transformed Swiss Welfare Politics: From Compromises to Polarization, Swiss Political Science Review 21(4): 617-635.
- Afonso Alexandre (2015), Permanently Provisional: History, Facts & Figures of Portuguese Immigration in Switzerland, International migration 53(4): 120-134.
- Afonso Alexandre (2015), Choosing whom to betray: populist right-wing parties, welfare state reforms and the trade-off between office and votes, European Political Science Review 7(2): 271-292.
- Afonso Alexandre, Zartaloudis Sotirios & Papadopoulos Yannis (2015), How party linkages shape austerity politics: clientelism and fiscal adjustment in Greece and Portugal during the eurozone crisis, JOURNAL OF EUROPEAN PUBLIC POLICY 22(3): 315-334.
- Afonso Alexandre (2014), How to please voters without alienating friends? Parties, organised interests and advocacy coalitions in Swiss immigration policy, COMPARATIVE EUROPEAN POLITICS 12(6): 568-583.
- Afonso A & Papadopoulos I (2013), Europeanization or Party Politics? Explaining Government Choice for Corporatist Concertation, GOVERNANCE-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF POLICY ADMINISTRATION AND INSTITUTIONS 26(1): 5-29.
- Afonso Alexandre (2012), Employer strategies, cross-class coalitions and the free movement of labour in the enlarged European Union, Socio-Economic Review 10(4): 705-730.
- Afonso Alexandre (2010), Policy concertation, Europeanization and new political cleavages: The case of Switzerland, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS 16(1): 57-72.
- Fontana Marie-Christine, Afonso Alexandre & Papadopoulos Yannis (2008), Putting the Special Case in Its Place: Switzerland and Small-N Comparison in Policy Research, Swiss Political Science Review 14(3): 521-550.
- Afonso Alexandre (2007), Policy change and the politics of expertise: Economic ideas and immigration control reforms in Switzerland, Swiss Political Science Review 13(1): 1-38.
- Afonso A (2005), When the export of social problems is no longer possible: Immigration policies and unemployment in Switzerland, Social Policy and Administration 39(6): 653-668.