Graduate School of Social and Behavioural Sciences
LUCRIS/Converis Graduate School Management module
The Graduate School Management (GSM) module is a registration and monitoring module for PhD candidates and their supervisors. All information is stored in a uniform way and made accessible in 1 place. Converis is the software behind LUCRIS.
The GSM module offers functionalities that are designed to facilitate the administrative processing of the PhD track:
- All parties involved in a PhD track will now have access to relevant files.
- Training- and supervision plans (OBP) have to be uploaded here.
- As a PhD candidate you can register the training courses you have followed. Courses offered by HRM will automatically be linked to your course overview.
- The system supports various approvals that occur during the PhD track.
- A large number of forms (annexes) pertaining to the Leiden University doctorate regulations are integrated into the system and will subsequently seize to exist on paper.
- LUCRIS GSM is divided into 3 flows:
- Admissions: Starts with the PhD-candidate’s application and ends with admission to the Graduate School.
- Supervision Plan: Research and writing phase. Ends when the manuscript is finished.
- Graduation Formalities: Organisation of the defence. Ends with the registration of the result of the defence.
Manuals and instructions can be found on the right side of this webpage. For instruction videos use the “help” button in LUCRIS. Extra on-site support will be available during the weeks following the go-live.