Computer Science & AI
Are you thinking about writing a proposal? Or did you get a project awarded? The Project Office is there to help you!
Preparation of a proposal
Do you have an idea for a proposal, have you seen an interesting grant opportunity or do you want to apply for a grant? Always contact the Project Office as soon as possible. The PO-team will advise and support you with everything concerning your proposal. In the pre-proposal stage, the PO-team can:
- Discuss possible funding programs that could fit your idea
- Help you plan your application
- Support you in developing the concept of your proposal
- Bring in relevant experts tailored to your needs
When you send in a request, you will get an answer within one week.
Writing the proposal
In the writing stage, there is a lot to think about. The Project Office offers support and advice for your grant proposals and research projects, including:
- Checking the deadlines of the call
- Checking the requirements of the call, both academic and budgetary
- Advice on consortium formation in case of larger grants
- Help with IP and legal matters
- Advice on data management
- Development of the proposal and proposal review
- Preparing the required documents
- Help with the signature of documents
- Budgets and financial matters
Please contact the Project Office as early as possible and note that there is a deadline of 6 weeks for proposal review, signatures and financial support!
When you are informed about the final result of the grant application, please contact the Project Office! The PO-team always want to be informed about the result, also if your application is rejected.
After the awarding of a project, the Project Office will help you with the things that need to be arranged, such as budgets, IP, legal matters and consortium agreements.
For financial questions during your project, please contact Project Control.