Computer Science & AI
Are you thinking about writing a proposal? Or did you get a project awarded? The Project Office is there to help you!
Preparation of a proposal
Do you have an idea for a proposal, have you seen an interesting grant opportunity or do you want to apply for a grant? Always contact the Project Office as soon as possible. The PO-team will advise and support you with everything concerning your proposal. In the pre-proposal stage, the PO-team can:
- Discuss possible funding programs that could fit your idea
- Help you plan your application
- Support you in developing the concept of your proposal
- Bring in relevant experts tailored to your needs
When you send in a request, you will get an answer within one week.
Writing the proposal
In the writing stage, there is a lot to think about. The Project Office offers support and advice for your grant proposals and research projects, including:
- Checking the deadlines of the call
- Checking the requirements of the call, both academic and budgetary
- Advice on consortium formation in case of larger grants
- Help with IP and legal matters
- Advice on data management
- Development of the proposal and proposal review
- Preparing the required documents
- Help with the signature of documents
- Budgets and financial matters
Please contact the Project Office as early as possible and note that there is a deadline of 6 weeks for proposal review, signatures and financial support!
When you are informed about the final result of the grant application, please contact the Project Office! The PO-team always want to be informed about the result, also if your application is rejected.
After the awarding of a project, the Project Office will help you with the things that need to be arranged, such as budgets, IP, legal matters and consortium agreements.