New Programme Director for master’s programmes in Law
After more than five years, Professor Armin Cuyvers has handed over the position of Programme Director for the master’s programmes in Law to Marije Schneider, who started on 1 January 2024. Her vision, drive and experience mean she is well placed to fulfil the role.
The Faculty Board would like to thank Professor Armin Cuyvers for his hard work and commitment over the past few years, and particularly in the area of teaching innovations and keeping our programmes running smoothly during the coronavirus pandemic.
Five new Heads of Department
As of 1 January 2024, we have new Heads of Departments within five of our departments:
- Professor Armin Cuyvers, Head of Department, Europa Institute;
- Dr Yvonne Erkens, Head of Department, Labour Law and Social Security;
- Professor Bart Joosen, Head of Department, Financial Law;
- Professor Ton Liefaard, Head of Department, Child Law;
- Professor Anne Meuwese, Head of Department, Constitutional and Administration Law.
The Faculty Board would like to thank all outgoing Heads of Department for all their dedication over the past few years and wants to wish the new Heads of Department every success in their new roles.