Institute of Public Law
The Institute of Public Law comprises all areas of public law, with the exception of criminal law and including labour law.
It therefore deals with the actions of government and public authorities at national, European and international level. There are two separate institutes within the institute in the field of air and space law and immigration law. The Europa Institute is also affiliated to the Institute.
Members of the board of the Institute:
- Prof. dr. W.J.M. Voermans, voorzitter
- Mw. I.G.H. Mallée - van Gerven, secretaris/MAS
- Mw. Prof. mr. Y.E. Schuurmans, lid en opleidingsdirecteur
- Prof. Prof. dr. S.C.G. Van den Bogaert, lid
- Prof. mr. P.R. Rodrigues, lid
- Prof.dr. P.M.J. Mendes de Leon, lid
- Dr. E.C.P.D.C. De Brabandere, lid
- Prof. mr. B. Barentsen, lid
- Mw. R. Stolk, studentlid
Agenda01 FebDeadline ILS Call open for the submission of subsidy proposals - deadline 1 March, 201727FebLecture | Seminar ILS Lunch SeminarTanja Masson-Zwaan13MarInaugural Lecture International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights | Strategic Human Rights Litigation: Bursting the Bubble on the Champagne MomentHelen Duffy