If you are about to embark on a master’s at Leiden University in The Hague and both the city and the University are new to you, consider participating in The HOP. This introduction week has been specially designed to help new students get acquainted with the city and its student life.
The HOP – The Hague Orientation Programme – is the official introduction week for new Leiden University students studying in The Hague. It is aimed at both Dutch and international students. It’s a five-day, festive and varied programme that will help you and other master’s students get acquainted with the city, the University, other students and student life in The Hague.
- You’ll quickly make new friends and get to know your fellow students.
- Enthusiastic mentors will soon have you feeling at home in The Hague.
- You’ll get acquainted with your master’s programme, the University and all the student initiatives.
- Together with your fellow students, you’ll be introduced to the city’s nightlife.
- It’s a varied programme with fantastic parties and great days on the beach.
The HOP takes place before the beginning of the academic year. In 2020 this will be from Monday 17 up to and including Friday 21 August. If you’ve registered to follow a master’s programme using Study Link, you will automatically receive an email inviting you to register for this introduction week.
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.
Want to know more about The HOP?
If you have any questions or if you would you like more information: