If you are curious which of our master's programmes best suits your needs and what Leiden University can offer, consider registering for one of our information activities.
Because of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, there will be no physical information sessions on campus during this semester. All information activities will be offered completely online.
Once you find something you are interested in, take your research to the next level. Experience the university online. As a prospective master’s student, there are various ways to familiarise yourself with the master’s programmes offered by Leiden University.
- Visit the Master's Week. This will give you a broad introduction to the city, our programmes, and extra-curricular activities.
- Do you already know the programme that interests you most? Looking for a foretaste of what it’s like to follow a master’s programme at Leiden University? You could test the water, as it were, by participating in Student for a Day. During such a day you attend an online lecture and a current master’s student will share all information about the programme to get first-hand experience of what it’s like to specialise in the master’s of your choice.
- Meet us online in your country: Leiden University will be present at some local (virtual) fairs all around the world.
- Chat with a current master's student and ask all your questions about studying at Leiden University
- Connect with our student ambassadors online