Leiden University Graduate School of Teaching
ICLON, an interfaculty unit within Leiden University, consists of two departments that focus on secondary and higher education, and an administrative unit.
- undergraduate and postgraduate teacher education
- in-service teacher training
- services pertaining to educational design and innovation, staff development and organizational development for higher education
ICLON conducts its own educational research programme, which focuses on Teaching and Teacher Learning..
ICLON Management Team
- prof. dr. Wilfried Admiraal - Professor and Dean
- prof.dr. Sanne Akkerman - Hoogleraar Hoger Onderwijs
- prof.dr.ir. Fred Janssen - Hoogleraar Didactiek van de Natuurwetenschappen
- Annemarie Thomassen MA - Head of Dept. of Secondary Education
- dr. Maarten van de Ven - Head of Dept. of Higher Education
- Marjan Voorkamp MA (Director Operational Management)
Not all information about ICLON activities is available in English, as most of our activities are carried out for Dutch target groups. If you have any questions concerning our work, please contact us.