Modern Languages (MA)
Admission and application
Find out how to apply for Modern Languages at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
This specialisation is part of the MA Linguistics. If you would like to apply to this programme please first select the MA Linguistics (CROHO code: 60815) in Studielink and then select Modern Languages.
Step-by step guide
The guide will give you the necessary help and guidance in submitting your application.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
Due to the selected cookie settings, we cannot show this video here.Watch the video on the original website or