European and International Human Rights Law (Advanced LL.M.)
Admission and application
Find out how to apply for European and International Human Rights Law at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
If you would like to apply to this programme please select the MA Advanced Studies in European and International Human Rights Law (CROHO code: 75114) in Studielink.
Step-by step guide
This guide clearly explains the steps you need to take to apply, and the subsequent admission process.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies