Biomedical Sciences (MSc)
When you apply for admission, you’ll be asked to submit several documents.
Required application documents
You’ll need to submit the following documents:
Please upload a copy of the page(s) in your passport containing your personal details and photograph. If you are from the EU/EEA, you can submit a copy of your identity card instead. Please upload copies of both sides.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national already living in the Netherlands, upload copies of both sides of your Dutch residence permit.
Your CV (curriculum vitae) must be written in English and should contain your basic personal data, as well as a clear overview of your educational and professional history to date.
You can apply for admission before receiving the results of your English language test. However, a sufficient result will then be a condition of your eventual admission. Of course, if you already have your English language test results, you can upload them directly.
- Digital copies of diplomas and transcripts are initially required. Once you have been admitted, we will inform you how to submit certified copies.
- The documents must be in the original language. If they are not in English, Dutch, German or French, they must be accompanied by official translations into one of these languages.
- If you have not yet completed your current programme, state your expected graduation date and submit copies of all transcripts obtained to date plus an official list of subjects still to be completed.
Additional requirements – specific for the Master Biomedical Sciences
Fill in the application form for the master Biomedical Sciences. You can upload the document in the online application portal (uSis).
Additional requirements – specific for premaster Biomedical Sciences
Please note: you will only need to upload:
- Copy of valid passport or ID card
- Motivation letter*
- Copies of Diplomas and transcripts
*Please include in this motivation-letter also subject of your internship, the length of your project, the department/institute and supervisor, as well as a short summary of the content of the internship and the techniques used.