Training and learning in the field of Health Care
In close co-operation with experts from the health care sector Plato works on: .
- the construction of courses, course materials, and assessments
- the continuing professional development of teachers and trainers
- educative policy development
Examples of projects
PLATO offers educational support to one of the two national providers of training courses for paediatricians.
- Training courses on Peer review methods for doctors in working with children and younsters.
- Advisory work on educational issues such as (electronic portfolio, assessment and evaluation)