Institute for History
The academic staff of the Institute for History.
Staff - Research Programmes
The staff subdivided into the six Research Programmes of the Institute for History:
- The Unification of the Mediterranean World (400 BC - 400 AD)
- Collective identities and transnational networks in medieval and early modern Europe, 1000-1800
- Political Culture and National Identities
- Colonial and Global History
- Cities, Migration and Global Interdependence
- History and International Relations
Staff - Teaching Groups
In the column on the left of this page you will find the staff of the Institute for History subdivided in teaching groups (onderwijssecties).