Public Administration (MSc)
Admission and Application
Find out how to apply for Public Administration at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
Step-by step guide
This guide clearly explains the steps you need to take to apply, and the subsequent admission process.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
If you have any questions about admissions and enrolment, please use the online contact form for the Student Affairs Front Office, using ‘Admission request’ as the subject. If you have any questions about the programme itself, please contact the study adviser for the programme.
MSc. Public Administration: How to apply via Studielink?
Due to the selected cookie settings, we cannot show this video here.Watch the video on the original website or