Egyptology (research) (MA)
Admission and Application
Find out how to apply for Egyptology (research) at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
This specialisation is part of the MA in Classics and Ancient Civilizations (research). If you would like to apply to this programme please first select the MA Classics and Ancient Civilizations (research) (CROHO code: 60039) in Studielink and then select Egyptology.
Step-by step guide
This guide clearly explains the steps you need to take to apply, and the subsequent admission process.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.