Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (BSc)
Participation in the matching module is a compulsory part of the admission and application procedure for all applying students of this programme.
As part of the process of joining our bachelor’s programme, you are required to complete our online matching module. This is to make sure this programme matches your expectations, interests and capabilities. Matching is a compulsory part of your admission and application procedure. The results of the study matching activity will not affect your chances of admission.
How to sign up?
• Finish your registration in Studielink.
• You will receive an email from March about the matching and link to the online matching module.
• After completing the matching module you will receive feedback by email within 10 working days.
• After completing the module, you will automatically receive advice by e-mail. The advice is based on your answers to the various questions.
The advice is not binding, but is intended as an indication: to what extent does the program match your expectations, preferences and ambitions.
The Mandatory Matching consists of several parts:
• A questionnaire, consisting of a number of study choice & self-reflection questions and training specific questions;
• Some online lectures to follow with questions
Provided you meet the standard admission requirements for the programme, once you have completed the matching module within the set period, you can finalise your enrolment. The results of the study matching activity will not affect your chances of admission.
This email will be sent to the email address you entered in Studielink or to your uMail that you will receive from Leiden University.
If you have not received an email by the end of March first check your spam folder and if still no e-mail then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have registered for the program in Studielink, you will receive an email with login details for the Online Matching module. Please note: the Matching module will only be available from March.
The matching module will take around 6-8 hours, but you can take more time. There is no time limit. Also you do not have to finish the matching in one session. We do advise to finish the matching as soon as possible.
No, you do not have to prepare or study for the matching.
No, the matching module is free of charge.
If you find out that the program does not suit you, you may have to make a different choice. If you then want to switch programmes, you still have enough time to orientate yourself on other studies.