Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Study abroad and exchange

Would you like to study abroad at a renowned university in the heart of Europe? Leiden University offers a wide range of English-taught courses for study abroad and exchange students.

Students from partner universities

Are you studying at one of Leiden University’s partner universities? If so, you can join us via an exchange or study abroad programme. Your home university can tell you which one applies to you. You will first need to be nominated by your home university before applying to Leiden University

  • Exchange programme: no additional tuition fees, you will continue paying fees to your home university
  • Study abroad programme: tuition fees apply, ask your home university for details

Independent students

If your home university is not a Leiden University partner, you can still join us as an independent fee-paying study abroad student. Read more about tuition fees

This website uses cookies. More information.