For questions about coronavirus
- The University is closely following the developments in the coronavirus outbreak and is providing regular updates. It is in contact with the Municipal Public Health Service (GGD) (in Dutch) and the Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
- For answers to your questions, first see the FAQs. If you can’t find an answer to your question, please ask your manager or contact person on your degree programme, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Student Affairs Front Office: 071 527 8011 (Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri: 11:00-16:00; Tue: 11:00-17:30).
Additional contact details for students
- The Listening Phone student helpline: 071 527 8025/ 071 527 8026 (Mon-Fri 9:30-12:00) or via email@example.com.
- Corona Crisis Student Support: 071 74 40168 (every day, including the weekends 16:00-18:00 and 20:00-22:00).
- Student psychologists: 071 - 527 8026 (Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00) or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For study-related questions, please contact your study adviser.
Additional contact details for staff
- HRM coaches: email@example.com or 071 527 3193 (Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00).
- Please contact a confidential counsellor for confidential advice.
- International Office (SCIS): 071 527 7300 (Mon-Fri 9:30-17:00) or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Absence guidance during the corona crisis is through the regular channels (Health, Safety and Environment).
- Contact your health and safety coordinator if you have questions about working conditions.
- Non-urgent medical questions:
- Within office hours: contact your own doctor
- Outside office hours: contact the out-of-hours surgery where you live. In Leiden: 088 427 4700.
- If you study or live in Leiden and need medical assistance, you will find contact details here.
- In emergencies: Phone 112!