Bob van de Water
Professor of Drug safety science
Prof. Dr. Bob van de Water is head of the Division of Toxicology.
- Oncogenic protein tyrosine kinases and Annexin family members in breast cancer formation and metastasis
- Live cell imaging-based modelling of cellular toxicity pathways
- Identification of novel druggable targets for estrogen-receptor positive and triple negative breast cancers
- Novel Anticancer Targets for Killing Drug Resistant Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Theme Effects of drugs III – Drug Safety Evaluation
- Signal transduction: from target discovery to therapy
- Post Doctoral Course "Cell Toxicology"
- Post-Doctoral: "Cellular Toxicology/Predictive Toxicology" - IMI-SafeSciMET Training Programme in Safety Sciences
- Editorial board member
- Lid van College
- Member of the board