Social and Behavioural Sciences
Directions + parking facilities
Directions to the Pieter de la Court Building, which houses the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, PLATO and the African Studies Centre Leiden. Plus, information about parking facilities close by.
- From the A44 motorway, take exit 8 'Leiden Centrum Transferium'.
- From the A4 motorway, take exit 7 'Zoeterwoude-Dorp/Leiden'.
On the N206, turn into Darwinweg at Museum Naturalis. Follow the 'Hospitals' signs. At the second roundabout, take the second right (almost straight ahead). On the right, you will see the rectangular, yellow Pieter de la Court Building.
Kiss & ride
Kiss & ride can be done by Pavius Street.
Parking facilities for suppliers
- The 4 parking spaces on Paviusstraat are exclusively for suppliers carrying out work in or around the Pieter de la Court Building;
- The parking spaces on the bridge at the rear of the Pieter de la Court Building (Wassenaarseweg) are exclusively for loading and unloading. A maximum standing time of 1 hour applies here.
N.B. Suppliers must first report to the Reception of the Pieter de la Court Building before unloading, loading and/or work can start.
- Get off at the Leiden Central Railway Station stop and leave the station via the back exit (towards Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC)).
- Turn left towards LUMC and continue straight ahead. At the roundabout, take the first road on the right.
- Once you've passed Rijnveste and Rivierduinen, before the t-junction, you'll see the yellow Pieter de la Court Building on your right. Turn right up the stairs to take the main entrance.