Academy of Creative and Performing Arts (ACPA)
Tasks of the Advisory Council
The Advisory Council consists of five representatives. The members are appointed by the Dean of Humanities on the recommendation of the academic director, taking a balanced representation into account, for a period of two years. Two seats in the Council are held by PhD students.
The Advisory Council meets at least once per term and offers solicited and unsolicited advice to the management team. The academic director shall, if necessary, provide the Council with information on various matters concerning the Institute. In any event, the council is given the opportunity to advise the academic director on the institution's financial policy, a proposed reorganization of the institute and other policy issues.
The ACPA Advisory Council consists of:
- Prof. dr. Marcel Cobussen (Auditory Culture), Chair
- Prof. dr. Janneke Wesseling (Practice and Theory of Research in the Visual Arts)
- Jessica van der Liende (Office & Communications Manager)
- Joost Grootens (PhD candidate)
- Margaret Urquhart (PhD candidate)