The European Union, the United Nations and Global Governance
Who can apply?
The Summer School ‘The European Union, the United Nations and Global Governance’ is open to Master-level and PhD students. In exceptional cases, highly motivated (advanced) undergraduate students, with a very good academic record, may be admitted.
Participants are selected based on academic performance and motivation to attend the Summer School.
How to apply?
Apply by submitting the following documents to EUGOV@fgga.leidenuniv.nl:
- A letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- A transcript of undergraduate (or graduate) level course grades
- A Bachelor or Master Diploma
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Their passport or identity card number and date of birth (for the registration with institutions we will visit)
- Good proficiency in the English language is a requirement for participation.
The deadline for application is Friday 22 April 2023.