International Criminal Law (Advanced LL.M.)
Admission and application
Find out how to apply for International Criminal Law at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
This specialisation is part of the MA Public International Law. If you would like to apply to this programme please select the MA Advanced Studies in Public International Law (CROHO code: 75027) in Studielink and than select the specialisation International Criminal Law.
Step-by step guide
This guide clearly explains the steps you need to take to apply, and the subsequent admission process.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies