Mathematics and Education (MSc)
Are you interested in taking up an extra challenge during your master’s programme? Have you thought about applying for the world teachers programme or are you interested in developing your personal leadership style?
Plus programme World Teachers Programme
The World Teachers Programme is a specialised track of the master at ICLON Leiden Graduate School of Teaching, geared towards bilingual and international education. As a WTP teacher, you will:
- Complete extra assignments
- Attend tailored workshops on content and language integrated learning (CLIL) and other features of this particular educational context
- Follow most of the master's programme in English
- Spend 3-4 weeks at a school in another country during the International Internship
- Need to master concepts and skills that allow you to help your pupils to learn both the content and the language of your subject.
The WTP only starts in august and candidates will be invited for a WTP intake interview.
Leiden Leadership Programme
Do you like a personal challenge in leadership? Then join the Leiden Leadership Programme. The Leiden Leadership Programme (LLP) is a one-year honours programme for master’s students. During the LLP, Master’s students from a wide range of studies partake in lectures and trainings. You apply the acquired knowledge and skills in a practical assignment for a company or an organisation. Through this, you learn to make an impact within a relevant social theme.
Read more about Leiden Leadership Programme
It is possible to carry out part of the MSc programme at a University abroad. The study plan is always tailor-made and designed according to your needs and interests. This applies to all the specialisation programmes. The specialisation is part of the Erasmus Mundus ALGANT network, making for intensive (research and education) contacts with the universities of Paris-Sud/Orsay, Bordeaux, Padova and Milano. Read more about the Algant network.