Public International Law (LL.M.)
The Public International Law Master’s programme offered at LeidenUniversity will provide you with a broad academic training.
You will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career within:
- your national legal system;
- international law departments of national institutions;
- international governmental or non-governmental organisations;
- internationally operating business enterprises;
Academic skills and attitude
After a successful completion of this Master, the student:
- is able to write high quality papers on the theoretical aspects of complex legal issues;
- is able to present and defend his findings, and to critically appraise the findings of other students;
- is able to moderate a legal debate on particular issues.