Public International Law (LL.M.)
The Regular LL.M. (specialization in Public International Law) will provide you with a broad academic training.
You will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career within:
- Public authorities (ministries), diplomatic service
- International organizations
- International courts and tribunals
- Private legal practice
- Non-governmental organizations
Academic skills and attitude
After a successful completion of this LL.M., the student:
- is able to write high quality papers on the theoretical aspects of complex legal issues;
- is able to present and defend his findings, and to critically appraise the findings of other students;
- is able to moderate a legal debate on particular issues.