Industrial Pharmacy (MSc)
About the programme
The specialisation Industrial Pharmacy consists of 60 EC in Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and 60 EC in Industrial Pharmacy.
The curriculum of this master’s specialisation consists of a BPS component and a Industrial Pharmacy component.
The BPS research component consists of:
- Introduction Course Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences (4 EC)
- Research project 1 (51 EC)
- Lecture series 1 in BPS (4 EC)
- Course Advanced academic skills and career orientation (3 EC)
The Industrial Pharmacy component consists of:
- Internship Quality Control / Quality Assurance, in a Pharmaceutical Company under supervision of a Qualified Person (QP) and an examiner of the LACDR, including Practical Work, Thesis and Oral Presentation (37 EC)
- Essay Quality Control (QC)/Quality Assurance (QA) (7 EC)
- QP specific courses (16 EC)
Because the specialisation is taught in Dutch, a high level of proficiency in the Dutch language is required.
- Individual paper
- Lab work
- Literature study
- Working group
Planning and designing your own study path provides you with essential skills for your future career. When you need advice, our dedicated study advisor for the master’s programme is the person to go to. The study advisor can provide professional help with the study programme and planning, but is also available for guidance in case of personal circumstances that may affect study progress.