Security Studies (BSc)
Required documents and application
When applying you need to have some documents ready. Make sure you have all of them, or we cannot process your application.
Along with your application, you will need to submit a variety of documents. This information only applies to students who need to submit an admission application. If you have a diploma that grants you automatic admission to a bachelor’s programme, you won’t need to submit additional documents.
Required application documents
- a copy of a valid passport or European ID card
- a Dutch residence permit (if applicable)
- a CV (résumé)
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts:
- Digital copies are required initially. Once you have been admitted, we will tell you how to submit certified copies to the Admissions Office.
- Documents must be in the original language and accompanied by official translations if they are not in English, Dutch, German or French.
- If you have not yet completed your study programme, state your expected graduation date and submit copies of all transcripts obtained to date.
- International Baccalaureate students must submit their transcript with IB grades obtained so far, at least containing their first year’s final grades. In addition, IB students are advised to also submit their predicted grades. We cannot accept transcripts with predicted grades only.
- European Baccalaureate students should indicate the subjects in which they will take their written and oral examinations.
- Colloquium doctum applicants must also submit transcripts from any uncompleted study programmes.
Language proficiency information
You can apply before you obtain the results of your language exam. If you are admitted, it will be on condition of sufficient result. Your English exam results must be checked for authenticity by the Admissions Office before the deadline for applying for a visa/residence permit (if applicable), or before 1 September.
More information: Admission requirements