International Relations and Organisations (BSc)
Along with your application, you will need to submit a variety of documents. Please make sure to read and follow the instructions and to prepare your application in time.
- Copy of a valid passport or European ID card
- Dutch residence permit (if applicable)
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts:
- Digital copies are required initially. Once you have been admitted, we will tell you how to submit certified copies to the Admissions Office.
- Documents must be in the original language and accompanied by official translations if they are not in English, Dutch, German or French.
- If you have not yet completed your study programme, state your expected graduation date and submit copies of all transcripts obtained to date.
- International Baccalaureate students must submit their transcript with IB grades obtained so far, at least containing their first year’s final grades. In addition, IB students are advised to also submit their predicted grades. We cannot accept transcripts with predicted grades only.
- European Baccalaureate students should indicate the subjects in which they will take their written and oral examinations.
- Colloquium doctum applicants must also submit transcripts from any uncompleted study programmes.
Language proficiency information
You can apply before you obtain the results of your language exam. If you are admitted, it will be on condition of the result being good enough.
Below are the required documents to submit with your application if you are currently in 6 VWO, or if you have a Dutch HBO-diploma or a Dutch university propedeuse. If your previous education is different, yet you meet the entry requirements, you will need to provide the documents listed for international diplomas (elsewhere on this webpage).
- Copies of relevant diploma’s
- A certified grade statement or list, containing the date, a stamp and a signature from an authorised employee of the issuing school. Please make sure to read and follow the instructions (in Dutch - the instructions for 2024-2025 will be published here in October 2023).