EuroScience Open Forum
The EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF) is a large scientific conference that will be held from 13 to 16 July 2022 and is the centrepiece of Leiden City of Science 2022.
Scientific Board Leiden2022
Two professors from Leiden University are the local champions of ESOF: Corinne Hofman, former dean of the Faculty of Archaeology, and Ferry Breedveld, a radiologist and former chair of the Board of Governors of the LUMC. The scientific board of Leiden 2022 is closely involved in the organisation. The members of the board are:
- Ewine van Dischoeck (Science)
- Pieter ter Keurs (Archaeology)
- Frits Koning (LUMC)
- Rick Lawson (Law)
- Hanna Swaab (Social and Behavioural Sciences)
- Kutsal Yesilkagit (Governance and Global Affairs)
- Robert Zwijnenberg (Humanities)
Read more about ESOF.