Study in Leiden
Are you a student from Indonesia, planning to study in Leiden?
- Bachelor's programmes
- Master's programmes
- PhD programmes
- Other modes of study
- Online education
- Summer School
More information on application and admission procedures
Information on Studying in Leiden and The Hague for prospective students.
Indonesian Student Associations in the Netherlands:
Funding and scholarships
Leiden University works close with Indonesian and Dutch scholarship providers in order to expand the opportunities for Indonesian students to study in Leiden.
- LPDP – for Master and PhD students. Leiden University is cooperating with LPDP to provide opportunities to Indonesian LPDP awardees to study in Leiden for a Master of PhD degree. Prospective master students should follow the regular application procedures and mention that they are awarded an LPDP scholarship (or in the process of applying for a LPDP scholarship. Prospective PhD students may wish to follow these procedures.
- Ministry of Religious Affairs of Indonesia (KEMENAG) – scholars from Islamic universities and Islamic Institutes of Higher Education can apply for a PhD position at Leiden University. Procedures are on the PhD scholarship website.
- The Ministry RISTEKDIKTI is offering scholarships in close cooperation with Leiden University. Announcements on a procedures for 2019 will be made shortly
- StuNed – a scholarship programme for recently graduated Indonesian students and young professionals, who would like to take part in a Master programme or short course at Leiden University or another Dutch University.
- LExS Scholarship - For excellent Indonesian students enrolling in a Leiden University master's degree programme.
- Leiden Science Indonesia Scholarship - The Faculty of Science offers scholarships for Indonesian students who hold a relevant bachelor’s degree from one of the Indonesian science partner universities.
- Erasmus International Credit Mobility scholarships for a semester at Leiden University Medical Center, including a ten week half minor.