EUniWell, the European University of Well-Being, is an alliance of seven universities. EUniWell offers students, researchers and teachers new, international opportunities for collaboration and development.
EUniWell unites seven universities, alongside Leiden the universities of Birmingham, Cologne, Florence, Linneaus, Nantes and Budapest (Semmelweis). The alliance offers students, researchers and teachers new, international opportunities for collaboration and development.
The seven universities want to show that diversity and working beyond disciplinary and national borders is the best way to deal with the challenges surrounding well-being in universities, in society and in the world as a whole. EUniWell actively promotes pioneering research and innovation in education and research. in research expertise, educational leadership and civic engagement.The alliance focuses on four interdisciplinary areas of research that are in line with the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations:
- individual and social well-being
- the living environment and climate
- teacher training programmes and the further professionalisation of teachers
Want to know more?
EuniWell ambassador and board member
- Prof. Hester Bijl (Rector Magnificus)
- Melissa Koops (Senior Policy Advisor International Affairs)
- Dr. Yuliya Mysyuk (Senior Project Manager EUniWell)
- Mira van den Oever (Communications Officer)