Online Master's Experience Day: Master Population Health Management
- dinsdag 21 februari 2023
- This session is online and will be held in MS Teams. You will receive the session-link the day before the event
Our online session on Tuesday 21st of February, is meant for students who consider our Master's programme and who are not able to come to the campus in The Hague.
In this online session, we will continue on the basics knowlegde of our programme. Therefore, it is important that you have participated in the Master's Open Day in November, or have watched one of the recordings of our sessions(*).
We will give you a more in-dept insight into the programme:
- Experience the Master's online education
- Mini lecture on pro-active care in clinical practice: changing towards sustainable healthcare
- By Rimke Vos [Master PHM lecturer and panel management expert]
- Experience the Master’s on-campus education
- Simulation / example of how the on-campus weeks looks like and the assignments you will be working on
- By Marc Bruijnzeels [Master PHM programme director and PHM expert]
- PHM students experience and Q&A
- By Marc Bruijnzeels, PHM students Sabine Plag & Stijntje Lottman, and study advisor Alida Olijve
Of course, during all programme-activities you will be able to ask us your questions, especially during the Q&A at the end.
(*)Watch the recording of our Master's Open Day
If you haven't been able to join our Master's Open Day, or want to (re)watch the recording of our session that introduces all the basic information on our programme, watch our video here >
Do you have any questions beforehand? Please reach out to our student ambassador Sabine via the Unibuddy chat!
Do you have questions on this event, or any study-related questions? Please contact us at master.PHM@lumc.nl