Online Master's Experience Day: Master Population Health Management
- Tuesday 21 February 2023
- This session is online and will be held in MS Teams. You will receive the session-link the day before the event
This online session on Tuesday 21st of February, is meant for students who consider our Master's programme and who are not able to come to the campus in The Hague.
In this online session, we will continue on the basics knowlegde of our programme. Therefore, it is important that you have participated in the Master's Open Day in November, or have watched one of the recordings of our sessions(*).
We will give you a more in-dept insight into the programme:
- Mini lecture ‘Panel Management’
- By Rimke Vos [Master PHM lecturer and panel management expert]
- Experience the Master’s online education ‘Fundamentals of Population Health Management’
- Simulation / example of how the online education in the Master’s looks like
- By Marc Bruijnzeels [Master PHM programme director and PHM expert]
- PHM students experience (first and second years) and Q&A
- By Marc Bruijnzeels, Sabine Plag / first year PHM student, Alida Olijve [study advisor]
Of course, during all programme-activities you will be able to ask us your questions, especially during the Q&A at the end.
(*)Watch the recording of our Master's Open Day
If you haven't been able to join our Master's Open Day, or want to (re)watch the recording of our session that introduces all the basic information on our programme: watch our video here >
Do you have any questions beforehand? Please reach out to our student ambassador Sabine via the Unibuddy chat!
Do you have questions on this event, or any study-related questions? Please contact us at master.PHM@lumc.nl